Friday, October 11, 2013

The day Kung Fu Panda's wasn't On Demand

yeah hello miss rodenhosen (or whatever the hell your name is). I'm just trying to watch the kung fu panda little collection thing and it's still not on there.
Wasn't on there today, wasn't on there yesterday. I mean I'm keeping up my end of the bargain,
I'm sitting on the couch waiting for it and you guys aren't keeping up your end of the bargain. I like kung fu, I like pandas. Here's a perfect opportunity to enjoy both- but you
guys are messing up with my stuff. you know you're messing up the works over here. What are you guys doing over there, sitting with your thumb up your ass looking for plums, because
you can buy those at the store you don't need to be looking for those in your asses. Now what am I supposed to do, read a book, what is this 1995 for chrissakes. Get your acts together.
I want my panda, I want my panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment